Infertility Survey

Our Infertility Survey has been moved to our new web site: "A Girlfriend's Guide Through Infertility."

Please click here: Infertility Survey

Alicia ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am a Midwest girl that grew up in Ohio and Indiana. Currently I live in Southern California and even though it is too hot in the summer it is better than snow in the winter. I graduated from Bowling Green State University with a Bachelor's degree in Communication and a minor in Creative Writing. I was a journalist right outside of college and then I spent 10 years slaving away for other people while managing a few marketing departments.


I am still salving away for other people, but now they are my kids. Currently, I am an at-home-Mom who is very busy raising triplets. And, yes, they were conceived through an IVF. That is usually the first question people ask me. Because of my infertility struggles, I felt compelled to write a book about it. So, between diaper changes, feeding the trio and reading time; I am writing a book.


Gina ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was born in Buffalo, NY and my maternal grandmother delivered me on the living room couch in her duplex. I was child #2 out of 4 and my mom didn't even know she was pregnant with me until she was 4 1/2 months along....partly because she had given birth on Jan 2 with child #1 and must have become pregnant with me sometime in late March. My sister and I are 11 months apart- born in Jan & Dec of 1968.


My parents moved our family to Los Angeles in August of 1986 after I graduated from St. Mary's High School. I earned a BS in Health Education in 1997 from California State University, Northridge. I have been a Manager in the fields of Retail, Health Care and Dentistry and have been able to travel to many exciting places in the United States and the world. In 1996 I was married and live in Southern California with my husband and two children. I am currently a stay at home mom and writing a book about infertility.



Natalie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie is a creator. Coming from a legacy of musicians and artists she hopes to do something meaningful with what has been passed onto her. "Life is a journey, and I think we all are searching for more about who we are and why we are here. I want my life to be an encouragement to others. I especially have a heart for the hurting."

Currently, she is working on projects that involve many aspects of the arts: photography, writing, music, writing, and personal designs. Her life comprises of true stories that reflect hope, faith and miracles of believing for the impossible. As she views it, "The most inspiring and powerful stories that affect most all of us are the ones that show conflict but end in victory. I hope my life will reflect courage and inspire hope in the hearts of those who are searching to find it."

0 comments